JUST-WANCHI ❝ food · lifestyle · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   ask.fm  ·   youtube   · carousell   ·   instagram   · follow  





queen
Hello there sweetheart(s) ! I'm Wan Chi and welcome to my personal space . I reside in lovely Malaysia and I am a child of God . You're welcome to explore as much as you want and ask any questions but please , be nice and be respectful . Thank you ! ♥


search this blog


Zalora
Use my ZALORA code to get 15% off your next purchase !
♡ Code: ZBAPQDYL ♡
*Only applicable to new ZALORA customers.

Instagram
@wanchi_c

Darlings


twitter


labels
Baking// Birthdays// Camwhorism// Complaints// Cooking// Diary of a Lazy Blogger// Family// Fangirlism// Food// Friends// London// Obsessions// OOTD// Personal// Picture Memories// Relationship// School Life// Stupid Rants// Tutorials// Uncategorized// Vacation// Vanity// Vlogs//


Archives
December 2012♥ January 2013♥ February 2013♥ March 2013♥ April 2013♥ May 2013♥ June 2013♥ July 2013♥ August 2013♥ September 2013♥ October 2013♥ November 2013♥ December 2013♥ January 2014♥ February 2014♥ March 2014♥ April 2014♥ May 2014♥ June 2014♥ July 2014♥ August 2014♥ November 2014♥ December 2014♥ January 2015♥ February 2015♥ March 2015♥ April 2015♥ May 2015♥ June 2015♥ July 2015♥ August 2015♥ September 2015♥ October 2015♥ November 2015♥ December 2015♥ January 2016♥ February 2016♥ March 2016♥ April 2016♥ May 2016♥ June 2016♥ July 2016♥ August 2016♥ September 2016♥ October 2016♥ December 2016♥ April 2017♥ June 2017♥ August 2017♥ September 2017♥ November 2017♥


mail

SPONSORSHIPS x ENQUIRIES x COLLABORATIONS


ads


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

No unauthorized copying of images and/or content please.

  Diary of a Lazy Blogger #18 : Mini Room Makeover
Hi guys I am already halfway through my exams !!!! 4 more days and 5 more subjects and I am finally done with all the exams in 2013 !!! Wow time really flies doesn't it ?? 

That apart , I am taking time off my physics revision to blog this via my iPhone ! 

Among some of the minimal bullshit I'm good at , there is decorating . Hahaha I wanted to be an interior designer once but my short-term dream was quickly brought to the ground by scumbag dad :'( oh well . Since I cannot be an interior designer in the future , I can be my own personal one in the present ! 

Over the past few weeks I've been making small changes to my room and I'm really excited to show you guys !!! 

Here's a sneak peak : 
blinged my laptop !! Hahaha 

Rattan basket I got from Mr DIY ! 

Flowers , also from Mr DIY 

EVEN MORE artificial flowers from some flower shop whose name I can't recall D: 

Fairy lights !!! The guy told me that each box contained 5 meters of fairy lights but I highly doubt that since I bought 2 boxes and it was just the right amount for me . I don believe 10 meters is that short ahaha . 

Anyway here's what I did to the fairy lights !! 
Wanted to spell out "love your life" at first but I realised it was too cliche ahahah . Also pls notice my bare headboard !!

So I opted for c'est la vie instead !! ^^ FYI , c'est la vie is "this is life" in French , something I've picked up from French Club in school ahaha 

The lighted up version doesn't really showcase the words very well though :( 

Decorated my headboard with all my artificial flowers !! They go really well with the fairy lights :D 

Here's a bokeh version of the fairy lights , courtesy of the iPhone camera ^^ 

And finally , DIY-ed these with some floral wrapping paper I bought AGES ago from popular :D 

Also , here is my face because I know you all miss me ! 

Okay bye bye I have to go study now !!! Pls look forward to a full version of my room tour if you're interested to see the whole interior of my room ! It will be my VERY FIRST vlog so I'm very excited ! :) the video will be up after my finals and I'll only do it after my bake sale so pls don't bug me for it ok :(( 

Thanks for reading ! <3 

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.