JUST-WANCHI ❝ food · lifestyle · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   ask.fm  ·   youtube   · carousell   ·   instagram   · follow  





queen
Hello there sweetheart(s) ! I'm Wan Chi and welcome to my personal space . I reside in lovely Malaysia and I am a child of God . You're welcome to explore as much as you want and ask any questions but please , be nice and be respectful . Thank you ! ♥


search this blog


Zalora
Use my ZALORA code to get 15% off your next purchase !
♡ Code: ZBAPQDYL ♡
*Only applicable to new ZALORA customers.

Instagram
@wanchi_c

Darlings


twitter


labels
Baking// Birthdays// Camwhorism// Complaints// Cooking// Diary of a Lazy Blogger// Family// Fangirlism// Food// Friends// London// Obsessions// OOTD// Personal// Picture Memories// Relationship// School Life// Stupid Rants// Tutorials// Uncategorized// Vacation// Vanity// Vlogs//


Archives
December 2010♥ January 2011♥ February 2011♥ March 2011♥ April 2011♥ May 2011♥ June 2011♥ July 2011♥ August 2011♥ September 2011♥ October 2011♥ November 2011♥ December 2011♥ January 2012♥ February 2012♥ March 2012♥ April 2012♥ May 2012♥ June 2012♥ July 2012♥ August 2012♥ September 2012♥ October 2012♥ November 2012♥ December 2012♥ January 2013♥ February 2013♥ March 2013♥ April 2013♥ May 2013♥ June 2013♥ July 2013♥ August 2013♥ September 2013♥ October 2013♥ November 2013♥ December 2013♥ January 2014♥ February 2014♥ March 2014♥ April 2014♥ May 2014♥ June 2014♥ July 2014♥ August 2014♥ November 2014♥ December 2014♥ January 2015♥ February 2015♥ March 2015♥ April 2015♥ May 2015♥ June 2015♥ July 2015♥ August 2015♥ September 2015♥ October 2015♥ November 2015♥ December 2015♥ January 2016♥ February 2016♥ March 2016♥ April 2016♥ May 2016♥ June 2016♥ July 2016♥ August 2016♥ September 2016♥ October 2016♥ December 2016♥ April 2017♥ June 2017♥ August 2017♥ September 2017♥


mail

SPONSORSHIPS x ENQUIRIES x COLLABORATIONS


ads


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

No unauthorized copying of images and/or content please.

  Liebster Blog Award

liebster
(just so you guys know , i made this icon with my phone within 10 minutes hahaha . also added my watermark so nobody can steal it :p #kiasu anyway the apps used are Typic Pro and Phonto ! :D )

 

so , what is the Liebster Blog Award ?

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers . The meaning ; Liebster is German and means sweetest , kindest , nicest , dearest , beloved , lovely , kind , pleasant , valued , cute , endearing and welcome .

WELL IDK IF I AM ANY OF THE ABOVE HAHAHA , but thank you Anfanny for nominating me in this award ! :)

 

The rules of this award are :

  • Post 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you
  • Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the award and link them in your post
  • Create 11 questions on your own for them
  • Let them know you’ve nominated them
  • No tag backs (aka i cannot tag the people who were already nominated)

 

1005780_10151580207532919_551077058_n

Here’s my 11 facts to start with !

  1. I’m very very vain :p
  2. I aspire to live in a mansion or a huge villa when I grow up , complete with an infinity pool , floral garden and a white grand piano . big dreams huh ? i know ^^
  3. I love photoshoots aka people taking photos of me ! (you may contact me :p)
  4. I find musically-talented guys very attractive
  5. I am only 158cm , but i’m actually contented with my height
  6. I made a bucket list at the beginning of this year , and so far i have uh … two things in my list . aka i will never complete my list haha
  7. My favourite colour is pink and second favourite is Tiffany blue :D
  8. I love long night trips , doesn’t matter if it’s a road trip or a flight !
  9. I love the smell of freshly washed laundry that just came out of the washing machine :p
  10. I look and sound like a bimbo but in fact i am not . my grades are very good actually HAHAHHAHA .
  11. I love desserts and pastries . favourites are chocolate , ice-cream , macarons , bluberry cheesecake , red velvet cake , cookies and a lot more :p

 

Are you bored already ? Please don’t be :(

 

Here’s the 11 questions Anfanny prepared !

  1. What 4 things that’s definitely in your bag whenever you go out ?
    DSC_3208
    my purse , baby white , portable charger cos i use my phone a lot , and tissues . by the way i didn’t purposely hunt for pink things , it was all a coincidence ! hahah as you can see i’m a big fan of Hello Kitty as well :p
  2. What’s your favourite food ?
    Hahahah as mentioned in my 11 random facts , i loooooooove desserts and you can’t make me pick among my favourite desserts , so i guess my favourite main course would be Mac N Cheese :p or fried chicken !
  3. Beanie or Snapback ?
    Well i don’t wear either of them but if i had to choose i’ll pick SnapBack ! Preferably one in floral >:)
    snapback 
  4. Are you a fan of froyo ?
    Yup ! My favourite is Fruuze ! Last year when i still lived in Penang , i went to Fruuze so much that i became the mayor of that place on foursquare ! hhahah
  5. What’s your favourite animal ?
    i don’t like adult animals but i love baby animals !! favourite would be bunnies !!! i recently followed this Thai petshop account on Instagram and they have THE CUTEST BUNNIES !!!!
    BUNNY *DIES OF OVERWHELMING CUTENESS*
  6. Which countries have you visited ?
    Singapore , Hong Kong , Australia , Thailand , Korea , England , France . That’s all i think ? hhahha
  7. 4 things on your wishlist
    Okay first , i wanna be skinny . don’t tell me i already am because i don’t think i am . secondly , i want a new laptop . i’ve been using mine since primary school and i’m not even kidding :S next on my wishlist is for my best friend to stay in the house next to mine :p and finally , i want my dream room with a walk-in closet *o*
    room1 room3room2  room4 closet1   closet3 closet4
    sorry for the pic spam , i’m a bit obsessed hahaha
  8. Do you like to shop ?
    YES !!!!! i actually like shopping so much that i created a new instagram account JUST to follow instashops hahahah .
  9. Sweaters or tank tops ?
    Tank tops because Malaysia is smoldering hot all the time –___-
  10. Flats or heels ?
    Heels ! wish i had the confidence to wear more heels :S also i wish i had the confidence to wear ALDO heels ! mad pretty ! D:
    OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
  11. What do you like best about yourself ?
    um , i think i like that i am pretty smart so i don’t let my parents down , also my looks are average so i am not entirely ugly . i like my determination in completing things as well :D and finally , i like being a child of God and i’m proud of it :)



HERE’S MY LIST OF NOMINEES !!! (the last two are my blog followers so yea , it’s beneficial to you if you follow my blog / twitter cos i stalk my followers :p)

 

And nominees , here are my 11 questions for you ! (i ask really lame things so please forgive me)

  1. What’s your favourite book ?
  2. If you had one day left to live , what would you do ?
  3. Describe your ideal boyfriend
  4. How would you describe the way you dress ?
  5. What do you do when you are sad ?
  6. Where is your favourite place to go ?
  7. What phone are you using ?
  8. What are you obsessed with ?
  9. Who do you look up to and why ?
  10. Favourite movie and character from the movie .
  11. What can’t you stand ?

 

OKAY I AM DONE NOW IT IS YOUR TURN GO GO GO GO !!! looking forward to see your answers :D

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.