JUST-WANCHI ❝ food · lifestyle · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   ask.fm  ·   youtube   · carousell   ·   instagram   · follow  





queen
Hello there sweetheart(s) ! I'm Wan Chi and welcome to my personal space . I reside in lovely Malaysia and I am a child of God . You're welcome to explore as much as you want and ask any questions but please , be nice and be respectful . Thank you ! ♥


search this blog


Zalora
Use my ZALORA code to get 15% off your next purchase !
♡ Code: ZBAPQDYL ♡
*Only applicable to new ZALORA customers.

Instagram
@wanchi_c

Darlings


twitter


labels
Baking// Birthdays// Camwhorism// Complaints// Cooking// Diary of a Lazy Blogger// Family// Fangirlism// Food// Friends// London// Obsessions// OOTD// Personal// Picture Memories// Relationship// School Life// Stupid Rants// Tutorials// Uncategorized// Vacation// Vanity// Vlogs//


Archives
December 2010♥ January 2011♥ February 2011♥ March 2011♥ April 2011♥ May 2011♥ June 2011♥ July 2011♥ August 2011♥ September 2011♥ October 2011♥ November 2011♥ December 2011♥ January 2012♥ February 2012♥ March 2012♥ April 2012♥ May 2012♥ June 2012♥ July 2012♥ August 2012♥ September 2012♥ October 2012♥ November 2012♥ December 2012♥ January 2013♥ February 2013♥ March 2013♥ April 2013♥ May 2013♥ June 2013♥ July 2013♥ August 2013♥ September 2013♥ October 2013♥ November 2013♥ December 2013♥ January 2014♥ February 2014♥ March 2014♥ April 2014♥ May 2014♥ June 2014♥ July 2014♥ August 2014♥ November 2014♥ December 2014♥ January 2015♥ February 2015♥ March 2015♥ April 2015♥ May 2015♥ June 2015♥ July 2015♥ August 2015♥ September 2015♥ October 2015♥ November 2015♥ December 2015♥ January 2016♥ February 2016♥ March 2016♥ April 2016♥ May 2016♥ June 2016♥ July 2016♥ August 2016♥ September 2016♥ October 2016♥ December 2016♥ April 2017♥ June 2017♥ August 2017♥ September 2017♥


mail

SPONSORSHIPS x ENQUIRIES x COLLABORATIONS


ads


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.

No unauthorized copying of images and/or content please.

  Phuket Day #3 and #4

this is a scheduled post because , (yup you guessed it right !) I STILL HAVE NO WIFI FMLLLLL . so i very smartly scheduled this post while i was still at my aunt’s house so you all wouldn’t complain about me not blogging hahaha .

anyway , here’s the last 2 days of my Phuket trip !

DSC_0393
day three !! it was Christmas so me and my sister dolled up for the occasion ! :3 super love our cute headgears !

on this day i didn’t rush down for breakfast early in the morning because … I OVERSLEPT . so because i overslept , nobody woke up my sister , AND WE BOTH ENDED UP MISSING BREAKFAST FOL D: we only woke up after my dad called us through the hotel phone HAHAH

 

so we went to Jungceylon again that day . me and Wan En went to eat brunch first cos we were absolutely starving D:
 
DSC_0420
cake !!! *drools*

 


DSC_0430  DSC_0433
camwhoring while waiting for food .



 DSC_0440
my creamy spaghetti with fried shrimp and my sister’s rice with pork :D hahahah this wan en damn act smart , she told the waitress she wanted spicy rice but when she tasted it , it was so spicy she almost died . –___- 

 


DSC_0442
then we went for Dairy Queen again cos it tasted so damn good :3 my Kit Kat flavoured Blizzard and Wan En’s chocolate chip flavoured one ! and just right after i took this picture , the worst thing happened .

Wan En tried to feed me her Blizzard so i gingerly took a bite and somehow , idk how , the spoon tipped a little and some Blizzard dripped … i thought it dripped onto my dress so i looked down but it was worse than i expected cos … IT DRIPPED ON MY HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #longhairproblems i know , EEWW RIGHT . *starts screaming and wailing like a bimbo* so i had to rush over to the toilets to wash off the ice-cream from my hair :'((( *insert Bad Luck Brian meme* but thank God it wasn’t a lot so i could still carry on with clean hair :D

 


DSC_0443 DSC_0445
OOTD shots of me and Wan En after the whole Blizzard commotion .

 

so after that we went to look for the rest of our family :D
 
DSC_0446
Wan Xin and her super cute Pooh plate :3

 


DSC_0448
second lunch with our family :D pineapple fried rice which tasted SO SO GOOD , black pepper beef which was (Y) (Y) (Y) too , and steamed fish , which i didn’t eat cos i’m not a seafood person . and my apple smoothie and my sister’s banana smoothie ! which tasted awesome but was worth RM9 wtf .

 


 DSC_0453
mirror shot in Jungceylon ! :D

 

remember the BEST BBQ CHICKEN i mentioned in the Phuket Day #1 post ? on this day we decided to try our luck again and went back to the same hawker place :D and … IT WAS OPEN OMFG OMFG ASDFGHJKL !!!!!

BEHOLD :
DSC_0455
THE ENTIRE PURPOSE WE VISIT THIS HAWKER ALL THE TIME . OHHH JUST LOOKING AT IT NOW MAKES MY SALIVA DRIP .

WE ORDERED LIKE 15 CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS AND 10 BEEF STICKS HAHAHAH . love it so much ! each chicken costs RM5 and each beef stick costs RM2 so you do the calculation .

 


DSC_0461
buying fruit shakes again :D credits to scumbag dad who said its a good time to take pictures ! ahhahaha

 


DSC_0465
and even though it doesn’t seem like much , I AM READY TO WRITE A TESTIMONY STATING THAT THIS IS THE BEST BARBEQUE CHICKEN I HAVE EVER ATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE . EVERRRR .

 

 

DSC_0467
and wan en fully supports my motion HAHAHHA

 


DSC_0468
pineapple fried rice which came in a REAL half pineapple . my brother doubts if they reuse the pineapples for other customers LOLOLOL

 

after the best chicken ever , we went shopping at night markets again ! (which unfortunately i have no pictures of because every shop practically sells THE EXACT SAME THINGS so there weren’t much to see / buy)

and this was the night … I GOT PROPOSED TO .

here’s my proposal story :
we were just shopping along and i realised a lot of the shopkeepers were trying to talk to me . (maybe cos i dressed up that day) and they were all like “hi , where are you from ?” “you’re very pretty !” and all . then this particular shop keeper , idk what his name is so lets just call him SK .

convo between me , scumbag dad (SD) and SK -
SK : where are you from ?
me : malaysia .
SK : ohh , i should’ve been born in Malaysia cos people there are so pretty !
me : haha . ha . ha . *insert fake laugh*
*cue for scumbag dad to enter scene*
SK : your family ? *gestures to me , wan en my bro and the rest*
SD : yup .
SK : oh you have a very pretty family ! how old are your kids ?
SD : 14 , 15 and 17 . are you Thai ?
SK : No i’m from Burma . your daughter is very pretty ! *points to me*
SD : *insert fake laugh*
SK : well maybe one day , i’ll go to Malaysia and marry one of your kids . *points to me again*
me and scumbag dad faked more laughter .
SK : …. I’LL GIVE YOU TWO COWS AND ONE HOUSE .
me and wanen : HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA .
SD : HAHHAH MAKE IT TWO COWS AND TWO HOUSES THEN OK !
SK : OK TWO HOUSES THEN !!! YOUR DAUGHTER IS VERY PRETTY .
SD : thanks you are very handsome too . (at this point i think scumbag dad was lying)

then we walked away while laughing LOL . then SK was like : WAIT ! WHATS HER NAME . scumbag dad said wanchi and we walked away again .
AND THAT CONCLUDES MY PROPOSAL STORY HAHAH .


DSC_0469
Night shot ! spot scumbag dad and a Tuk Tuk / local taxi :D

 


DSC_0470
ALSO HAD CREPES !!! crepe stalls are ALSO found all over Phuket so its quite common . my nutella and banana crepe :D I LOVE CREPES . and this one is so much more worth it than the ones they sell in Gurney which gives you like only half a banana sliced into paper-thin slices –.- THAILAND GIVES YOU FULL BANANA ! don’t say “bo jio !” (geddit geddit ? k my pun is so lame)

 


 DSC_0472
super funny road sign outside a pub AHAHAHHA


DSC_0488
day four morning !! also the last picture i took in our hotel room cos we were leaving T_________T WAS SO UNRELUCTANT TO LEAVE .

 

 

DSC_0492
camwhore in the plane ! I LOVE PLANES .

 

 

- END OF PHUKET TRIP -
:'(

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.